Wednesday 28 August 2013

What's Up Wednesday - 28 August

Hello everyone! It's time for What's Up Wednesday!


I missed last week, mostly because my work has been crazy and my life busy with summer and people's events/weddings and what not and it leaves spare time at this much *holds fingers a little way apart*. Still, here I am today!

What I'm Reading: Looking for Recommendations! I need a good Young Adult or Adult Thriller please as I'm between reads. Any thoughts?

What I'm Writing: All edits finished and set aside, so I am working out what to work on next, and playing around with a couple of ideas.

What Inspires Me Right Now: The thought of a day off doing nothing, just watching TV. Soon please?!

What Else I'm Up To: Work work work and busy busy busy mostly. Trying to keep up going to the gym!

How about you? Would love to hear everybody's news!

10 comments:

  1. Days off doing nothing are so rare for me these days! I hope you get one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend The Selection by Kiera Cass and Gated by Amy C. Parker. Congrats on finishing editing and yes a day off would be swell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read Nancy Thompson's The Mistaken? Excellent thriller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing the edits - I'm still working on mine but hopefully I've got all the major stuff out the way! Hope you get that day off soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing your edits. I'm glad to hear it can be done because right now, I'm not so sure...

    I really enjoyed Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone. It's gotten great reviews and is being made into a movie in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I happen to have written a YA Thriller, that of course, I'm happy to recommend: The Newstead Project available at Amazon and Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like you're in a pause in a lot of areas right now. Enjoy! :) I don't read much YA, but I enjoyed WWW:Wonder by Robert J. Sawyer. Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shameless self-promotion, but have a look at Tourist Trap, by Sue Ann Bowling. I think it qualifies as a thriller.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always a relief to have edits finished. And with all the remarkable ya/adult reads out there, you won't have a problem finding one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laura - thank you me too!

    Sheena-kay Graham - ooh thanks for the recs!

    Alex J. Cavanaugh - ooh I'll check it out thanks!

    Emma Adams - ooh good luck with the edits!

    Scribbles From Jenn - oh yes I LOVE Laini Taylor!

    Melanie Schulz - oh wow thanks for letting me know, will check it out!

    Nancy LaRonda Johnson - thanks for the rec!

    Sue Ann Bowling - thank you, I will check it out ;)

    Cathrina Constantine - got a few recs so that's great!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)