Friday 20 June 2014

Celebrate The Small Things - 20 June #CTST

Greetings! It is time to Celebrate The Small Things.

This blog hop is very easy - just post a celebration, however small or big, in your blog. Sign up on the linky, and hop around and celebrate with others.

I am hosting this as usual with my mighty fine co-hosts:

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

Go visit them and say hi!

Also, now that I have my fine co-hosts on board I am being much more on the ball re the linky list. I'm allowing a few weeks to not post, then I'm pruning. Please don't be offended if you get 'cut off' and just sign up again ;)

Remember to #CTST any celebrations on twitter if you're into that !:)

This week I am celebrating...THE WEEKEND THAT IS ALL IT HAS BEEN THE LONGEST WEEK EVER! or not really. In any event: WEEKEND YAY.
How about you? What news?
Here's the linky...


15 comments:

  1. Hope it's a good, long weekend then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love celebrating the weekend. You can never go wrong with that. =)

    Hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long weeks stink. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weekends are the best! Hope you get to relax and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that I don't work weekends, I don't think there is a week that goes by where I don't celebrate weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have today off, which is really something for me to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celebrating the weekend is a great pasttime ... until Monday. lol Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your weekend! Hope you get a little relaxing time for yourself :)
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Regular hops need helpful assistants. Glad you have some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am part of the hop, too! Hello, sister! ;) I love long weekends that cap long weeks. *sigh* Today is Tuesday, hope this weekend comes soon!

    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone indeed the weekend was needed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tennis, new trousers, and friends - all good!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)