Friday 5 September 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - 5 September 2014

Hello everyone Celebrating The Small Things and here we are in September! How did that happen?

We all know how this works by now don't we? We sign up, hop around and most importantly: CELEBRATE those happenings of the week.

A shout out to my co-hosts...

Diana Wilder
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

This week I am celebrating...


  • Keanu Reeves was fifty on Tuesday! I am going to watch a Keanu film to celebrate his birthday and wonder how he can possibly be fifty.
  • Getting to the weekend!
  • Hopefully a nice dinner out to celebrate the anniversary of meeting the boyf this weekend.

How about all of you? Would love to hear what you are celebrating...


Here's the linky...


11 comments:

  1. I can't picture Keanu Reeves as being 50! But then again, the last thing we watched with him in it was a recent reviewing of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, so I think I've got it stuck in my mind that he'll always be *that*.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keanu Reeves! What a wonderful image to focus on on a Friday morning (here, at least!) Utterly delicious!

    Enjoy your dinner and the anniversary!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh. . .he's 50??? Wow. Do I feel old now. Enjoy your dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reeves turned fifty? Good, I don't feel as old now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude! He can't be fifty; I have him firmly tagged in the look and feel of his characters in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure or Parenthood. Every time he tried to play a grown up, it just didn't work for me.

    Thanks for the blog hop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a lovely anniversary, make the most of the occasion and really treat yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite Keanu Reeves movie is Speed. Hard to believe he's 50. Have a wonderful anniversary celebration and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe he'll be fifty. My turn next year. Tomorrow is Temple time. Sunday is loppity-lop day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Decided to join this hop because it's such a nice one. Celebrating the small things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone, had a nice anniversary dinner out!
    And welcome Catherine ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I'd love to know what you think! :)